Please read these Terms carefully. By using AskSaint, you agree to these Terms. This is a legal agreement.
Through the AskSaint product, AskSaint provides Spiritual Services and other individuals with several Services. The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Services and all content, services, and products available at or through the AskSaint website.
By posting updated versions of the agreement on the website, or otherwise providing notice to you, AskSaint may modify the terms of this agreement and may discontinue or revise any or all other aspects of the Services at its sole discretion. All such changes shall become effective upon posting the revised agreement on the AskSaint website. Your continued use of the Services will constitute your acceptance of the variation to the agreement. AskSaint will use reasonable efforts to make you aware of any changes to the terms of this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website.
By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by AskSaint, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The website is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
1 – Your Account and Mobile App.
If you download an app on the website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and app, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the app.
You must not write or assign keywords to your account misleadingly or unlawfully, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and AskSaint may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause AskSaint liability.
You must immediately notify AskSaint of any unauthorized uses of your account, your account, or any other breaches of security. AskSaint will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
If you want to delete your account from the site or mobile apps, you need to open your settings page/edit the profile page, then click on the delete user account button.
2 – Responsibility of Contributors.
If you write AskSaint app, comment, post material, post links, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the service (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that content.
That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- the content is not aggregated or copied from third-party sites, even if the source is mentioned unless proof of authorization from the original content owner can be provided;
- if other has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from them to post or make available the content, including but not limited to any service, or (ii) secured from others a waiver as to all rights in or to the content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the content, and have done all things necessary to pass through to end users any required terms successfully;
- the content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content;
- the content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other apps and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads AskSaint readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your name is not the name of a person other than yourself or a company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by AskSaint or otherwise.
By submitting Content or graphic materials (e.g., your logo) to AskSaint for inclusion on your account, you grant AskSaint worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive permission to publish the content and materials solely for the purpose of displaying.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, AskSaint has the right (though not the obligation) to, in AskSaint sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any account that, in AskSaint reasonable opinion, violates any AskSaint policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in AskSaint sole discretion. AskSaint will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3 – Payment and Order Service.
General Terms. By signing up for the service and submitting an order, you agree to pay AskSaint one-time payment fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you requested for the service and will cover the use of that service for a period as indicated. All transactions are non refundable.
Automatic Payment. Unless you notify AskSaint before the end of the applicable service that you want to cancel the service, your order will automatically charge. You authorize us to collect the then-applicable service fee for the service (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
Support. The AskSaint service includes access to email support and, for certain services. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by AskSaint to respond within seven business days maximum) concerning the use of the Services.
4 – Responsibility of App users.
AskSaint has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to its customers’ apps, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. AskSaint disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by users of the Website, or any services by those users of content there posted.
5 – Copyright Infringement.
As AskSaint asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by AskSaint violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify AskSaint. AskSaint will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate, by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. AskSaint will terminate a customer’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the customer is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of AskSaint or others. In the case of such termination, AskSaint will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to AskSaint.
6 – Intellectual Property.
This Agreement does not transfer from AskSaint to you any AskSaint or third-party intellectual property. All right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with AskSaint logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with AskSaint, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of AskSaint. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any AskSaint or third-party trademarks.
AskSaint retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Site, Services, and any derivatives thereof, including any Intellectual Property Rights contained and/or made available therein or in connection thereto (collectively, “AskSaint IP”). As used herein, “Intellectual Property Rights” means inventions and patents of any type, design rights, utility models or other similar invention rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, trade secrets or confidentiality rights, and any other intangible property rights including applications for any of the foregoing, in any country, arising under statutory or common law or by contract and whether or not perfected, now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired.
All use of the AskSaint IP shall inure to the benefit of AskSaint, and you shall not: (i) contest, or assist others in contesting, our rights or interests in and to the AskSaint IP or the validity of our rights in and to the AskSaint IP and all applications, registrations or other legally recognized interests therein, or (ii) seek to register, record, obtain or attempt to pursue any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights or protections in or to said AskSaint IP. All rights in the AskSaint IP, which are not expressly granted herein are reserved by AskSaint. You hereby agree to assign and do assign to AskSaint any modifications or derivative works of any Services made by you in contravention of the foregoing limitation.
7 – Attribution & Advertisements.
AskSaint reserves the right to display advertisements on your account and content unless you have purchased a plan that includes the removal of ads.
8 – Third-Party Services.
You may get third-party services.
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Third-Party Services are not vetted, endorsed, or controlled by AskSaint.
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party Services.
- Your use is solely between you and the respective third party (“Third Party”) and will be governed by the Third Party’s terms and policies. It is your responsibility to review the Third Party’s terms and policies before using a Third Party Service.
- Third-Party Services may not work appropriately with your requirements, and we may not be able to provide support for issues caused by any Third Party Services.
- If you have questions or concerns about how a Third Party Service operates, or need support, please contact the Third Party directly.
9 – Termination.
If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may contact AskSaint and request a cancellation of your account or service. Notwithstanding the previous, if you have purchased a service, it’s non-refundable. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
10 – General Representation and Warranty.
11 – Indemnification.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AskSaint, its users, its service getter, and their respective supporters, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this agreement.
12 – Miscellaneous.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AskSaint and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of AskSaint, or by the posting by AskSaint of a revised version. The agreement shall be governed by, interpreted, and construed by PAK law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of PAK shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) save that AskSaint has the express right (at its sole discretion) to bring an action against you in a court or courts where you are resident, have your principal place of business or central administration. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; AskSaint may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This agreement will be binding upon and will insure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.